OUR ROUTE TO RECOVERY...
Following the recent government announcements, in England we can now head off into the outdoors for as long as we want, drive an unlimited distance and meet up with up to a total of 6 people from two different households, as long as social distancing guidelines are maintained. There is no restriction on what forms of exercise you can take. Our national governing body, the British Caving Association has also said that it’s ‘OK’ to go underground once more. Following these guidelines, we feel we can begin offering sessions on a limited basis.
As a business, our client and staff safety are paramount, however, we believe we can (in accordance with the advice laid out by our governing bodies & the government) provide some, limited activities to the public. All our staff are professionals and manage risk on a daily basis. We have written additional Risk Assessments and Normal Operating Procedures to help us deliver activities during the coronavirus pandemic. There is strict guidance for all staff and customers to follow which, will be reviewed daily by our senior team.
We have developed our 'route to recovery' plan for ourselves to follow as well to inform you, our customers, about what, where, and how we can provide activities again.
From June 8th we are available, once again, to take closed group of up to 5 people, with one caving instructor. Our activities will be delivered in such a way that social distancing will be maintained throughout the activity. Full instructions will be given upon booking. Both the Underground Explorer and Underground Adventurer will be available.
- If you are showing any symptoms please self-isolate for 14 days and contact us to re-book.
- If you have been in contact with anyone suspected of having the coronavirus please contact us and self-isolate for 14 days. We will provide you with any special equipment that you need, however, if you have your own please can you bring that with you.
- Please bring provision to clean your hands at regular intervals during your session. Failure to do this will result in the cancellation of your session, with no refund.
- Payments will be by BACS transfer in advance of your session only.
- Our standard customer participation form will be sent to you by email, along with an additional coronavirus acknowledgment form. These must be completed and emailed back to us before your session commences.